LUXE PACK Monaco 2019 has the solution for Wines & Spirits professionals
August 29th, 2019
LUXE PACK MONACO will take place from Monday 30 September to Wednesday 2 October at the Grimaldi Forum. Once again this year, the show has solutions for Wines & Spirits professionals and other non-alcoholic premium beverages currently in vogue, thanks to:
- a wide variety of exhibitors;
- numerous sustainable innovations and launches dedicated to the Wine & Spirits sector;
- the exceptional presence of eminent persons from the sector.
A wide variety of exhibitors
LUXE PACK MONACO will host over 470 exhibitors who have all been selected for their expertise and achievements in the luxury sector.
Packaging solutions dedicated to the Wine & Spirits sector will be numerous and of all kinds, including bottles, boxes, labels, finishes, durable solutions, and even integrating new technologies. Brands will find multiple solutions for their projects and differentiation on supermarket shelves.
A record number of exhibitor innovations and launches
As is the case every year, numerous innovations will be launched at this year’s LUXE PACK MONACO, and here will be something for the Wines & Spirits sector, such as …
… to name but a few.
Not to mention what cross-fertilisation can bring in terms of inspiration …
Testimonials of eminent persons and experience sharing
The free and open access conference programme is a particularly relevant and useful complement for brands because many eminent persons have agreed to come and share their experiences and thoughts on hot topics.
Conferences of note
- Excellence in design by the Guest of Honour, Ross LOVEGROVE, Designer and Juan MANTILLA, Head of Design, KIKO COSMETICS. Ross Lovegrove notably designed the Mumm cordon rouge bottle which marked a turning point for the Pernod-Ricard Group and was a commercial success! (Monday 30 September 2.30 p.m.)
- Sustainable development with Anne Enger, Sustainable Development and Packaging Manager, THE ABSOLUT COMPANY. Anne Enger will notably participate in the round table on Innovation Packaging: what are brand expectations of their suppliers? and will be on the LUXE PACK in green panel (Tuesday 1 October at 3.30 p.m.).
- New consumers with Jeremy LINDLEY, Global Design Director, DIAGEO. Global Design Director for Diageo, Jeremy Lindley is a regular at LUXE PACK MONACO and will explain how his group innovates to address a new market strongly marked by generational aspects (Tuesday, 1 October at 2.15 p.m.).
LUXE PACK MONACO has given itself the means to provide Wines & Spirits brands a range of solutions to make a visit worthwhile.
Visitor Custom Visit
For the first time this year, brands may prepare their personalised visitor trail online.
After having very simply identified their expectations and needs, a trail will be proposed, hall by hall, suggesting a panel of exhibitors, events venues, and conferences related to their areas of interest.
This service will be available, free of charge, to any pre-registered person on the exhibition website from 2 September up to the end of the show.
www.luxepack.com / Visitors’ Area
For more information or interview, please contact: Laurène Vucher / +33 (0)4 74 73 42 33 / firstname.lastname@example.org
www.luxepack.com – #LuxePack
LUXE PACK LOS ANGELES – February 11 – 12, 2020, CONVENTION CENTER
LUXE PACK SHANGHAI – April 8 – 9 2020, SHANGHAI EXHIBITION CENTER
LUXE PACK NEW YORK – May 6 – 7, 2020, JAVITS CENTER
IDICE organises professional events and fairs: LUXE PACK MONACO, LUXE PACK NEW YORK, LUXE PACK SHANGHAI, Edition Spéciale by LUXE PACK, 3D PRINT et FIP. IDICE belongs to the INFOPRO Digital Group, a leading information and professional services group (2,700 employees, turnover of €350 million) covering several key sectors of the economy: construction, automotive, industry, insurance and finance, retail, tourism, and local communities.