COVID-19 sanitary measures
For a serene visiting experience…
In true LUXE PACK fashion, although now more than ever, LUXE PACK MONACO intends to offer luxury brands the business support needed to surpass the current uncertain context. Therefore, LUXE PACK MONACO will be held on November 30th, December 1st and 2nd at the Grimaldi Forum. The key dates were strategically selected to help kick start business and prepare for the future with added confidence.
Also, LUXE PACK MONACO is committed to rigorously applying the French and Monaco authority recommendations in addition to working closely with the Grimaldi Forum to ensure the health and safety of all stakeholders.
Concrete measures have already been integrated to provide you with a 360⁰ secure visiting experience. They can be completed if necessary in accordance with government regulation.
- Access only with printed personal access badge
- Temperature measurement at the entrance
- Disinfecting carpet at the entrance
- Reminders of all safety instructions within all halls.
- Social distancing markings on the show floor
- Hand sanitizer dispensers
- Everyone will be required to wear masks. Masks will be available at the show entrance if needed.
- Reception and common areas will adhere to social distancing
- Reminder of social distance instructions
- Hand sanitizer dispensers available throughout the venue
- Frequent filtering and disinfecting of the air-conditioning system
- Reinforced cleaning team to regularly disinfect high-traffic areas throughout the day
- On-site catering service in accordance with sanitary instructions (elimination of buffets, distances, sanitary measures for staff and equipment, etc.)
- Cleaning of all air conditioning ducts carried out before reopening the congress venue. Air conditioning system operating with filtered and independent outside air in each space.
- Disinfection and cleaning of the rooms before the show
- Disinfection of the conference rooms between sessions
- Mandatory one-way entry and exit
- Positioning of the chairs to respect the physical distance of auditors
- Disinfection of translation headphones after each use
« Monaco Safe » Label
The Grimaldi Forum has been awarded the Monaco Government’s new label, “Monaco Safe”, aiming to guarantee all visitors of the Principality, optimal sanitary conditions in all public spaces and help fight the spread of the covid-19 virus.
For more information on the sanitary measures implemented, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.