Catégorie 2 : Corporate Social Responsibility approach
1st SME in the Pays de la Loire region to be triple certified ISO 9001 (Quality) / ISO 14001 (Environment) / OHSAS 18001 (safety) since 2003.
– Integration of their own water treatment plant in order not to impact the municipal plant and our ecosystem (5200 m3 of treated water per year).
– Carbon footprint achieved (2432 tons of CO2 eq of which 80% is from our inputs)
– All investments integrate the environmental dimension from the specifications (e.g.: latest generation varnishing machine, digital printing and impact on ink consumption)
Low environmental impact for customers/applicators:
– Specialized since its origin in the field of UV curing polymers chemistry, with undeniable technical and aesthetic performances, ALTUS Coating anticipated the necessary energy savings in doing so: radiation replacing convection, thus strongly reducing consumption.
– ALTUS Coating has created its own environmental charter in 2019 to highlight the development of more sustainable solutions. This charter is based on 3 criteria:
*Products with a maximum of 10% volatile organic compounds
*Products with at least 10% of bio-based substances (ALTUS Coating prefers to use bio-sourced components from secondary materials in the food industry, avoiding the use of primary materials as much as possible)
*Products that can be dried under LED lamps
– In 2021, more than 40% of the projects have followed at least one criterion of the charter.
KURZIn March 2022 LEONHARD KURZ celebrated the official commissioning of its new photovoltaic system in Sulzbach-Rosenberg. On an area of around 8.5 hectares, this means that after two years of planning and construction, one of the largest solar power plants in the region has been built.
It will enable KURZ to cover around a quarter of its electricity requirements on site. And with the photovoltaic system, KURZ can save around 6,000 tons of CO2 per year.
But even further to the system in Sulzbach-Rosenberg KURZ installed their first solar system at the plant in Malaysia in parallel and are also in the process of commissioning a large cogeneration plant.
Easily identify participants with this sticker on their booths!
The jury of professionals gathered this year :
CHANEL PARFUMS BEAUTE
CSR and Sustainable Development Director
Co-Founder & CEO
Co-founder & CEO
Sustainable Design School
Coordinator of Initiatives & Co-Secretary, Monaco Blue Initiative
Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation, Principality of Monaco
See you on TUESDAY OCTOBER 04 at 4:45 pm in the conference room
for the pitch of these finalists,
the announcement of the winners and the award ceremony in the presence of the jury.
In 2021, the winners were ESTAL, ICMA and GROUPE POCHET
IDICE is a trade shows and events organizer: LUXE PACK MONACO, LUXE PACK NEW YORK, LUXE PACK SHANGHAI, LUXE PACK LOS ANGELES, EDITION SPECIALE by Luxe Pack, France Innovation Plastics processing and 3D PRINT.
IDICE is part of the INFOPRO Digital group, a leading information and professional services group (3300 employees, 444 M€ turnover) covering several key economic sectors: construction, automotive, industry, insurance and finance, distribution, tourism and local authorities.