Quick access to the informations:
- ARE YOU FLYING TO MONACO?
- ARE YOU COMING BY TRAIN?
- ARE YOU DRIVING TO MONACO?
- MOVING AROUND IN MONACO
For all your moves (by bus, on foot, by car, by train, by helicopter …), download CITY MAPPER !
As soon as you arrive in Nice, you can use the City Mapper application to get to Monaco as quickly as possible. It lists all the transport options in the principality. Including Parking rates in real time and bus schedules.
ARE YOU FLYING TO MONACO?
The Grimaldi Forum Monaco is situated at 25km from Nice Côte d’Azur Airport.
LUXE PACK and AIR FRANCE-KLM GLOBAL MEETINGS offer you special rates during the LUXE PACK week.
Benefit from discounts of up to 15% on a wide range of fares on all AIR FRANCE and KLM flights worldwide. Code Air France global meetings 2022 : 38200AF – Click HERE
You can also fly from many European cities with low-cost companies.
From Nice airport to Monaco, many possibilities:
Free shuttles from Nice airport (T1 & T2) to Monaco ⇄ Monaco to Nice: by the 110 Xpresss
Departures every 30 minutes – Exit “Bus” for both terminals T1 and T2.
PRINT YOUR VOUCHER with 2022 code : LPMTC2022
Ask the driver the nearest bus stop : PORTIER or MUSEE NATIONAL
This service is offered by LUXE PACK and the Monaco Tourism Office
Car with driver
If you are a group of persons, take advantage of this comfortable and money-saving transport at LUXE PACK negotiated rates:
• 125 Euros with a Mercedes sedan,
Dedicated booking and information desk available at the entrance of the fair.
Departure Gare Nice Saint Augustin
From terminal 1, you can walk to Nice Saint Augustin Station (10 min).
Book your ticket to Monaco/Monte-Carlo Station.
From Monaco Station to Grimaldi Forum:
Time: 50 min approx.
ARE YOU DRIVING TO MONACO?
Adress: 10 avenue Princesse Grace / 98 000 Monaco
GPS coordinates: Latitude : 43.740504 | Longitude : 7.429654
Parking: Parking rates are available in real time in the City Mapper application.
Underground parking in order of proximity:
- Grimaldi Forum (direct access to the entrance by lifts). Capacity: 442
- Larvotto. Capacity: 305. Go up Princess Grace Avenue to Grimaldi Forum.
- Louis II. Capacity: 67. Go up Boulevard Louis II then the Japanese garden to arrive at the Grimaldi Forum.
- Testimonio. Capacity: 90. Go up Princess Grace Avenue to Grimaldi Forum.
- Moulins. Capacity: 90. Take the lift from the Boulevard des Moulins to Avenue Princess Grace.
- Saint Laurent. Capacity: 65. Take the lift to the Avenue des Citronniers, then go down the stairs to Rue du Portier, and round the roundabout du Portier on the left.
- Casino. Capacity: 411.
• By bus (3 stops): Line 5 or 6 towards Larvotto – Bus Stop Grimaldi Forum.
• On foot (15 min): Go down Avenue des Spélugues then take Avenue des citronniers on the left, go down the Rue des Oliviers and turn right on Rue du Portier, then round the roundabout du Portier on the left.
Single tariff negotiated by LUXE PACK of 12€ per day, voucher to be retrieved at the reception of the show.
Price and voucher valid for all parkings except Testimonio, Moulins and Saint Laurent.
MOVING AROUND IN MONACO
- Free transport in Monaco DURING THE FAIR ! Upon presentation of your exhibition badge, LUXE PACK MONACO and the Grimaldi Forum offer you free access to the Monaco bus network from October 03 rd to October 05th. Click here
- For all your moves (by bus, on foot, by car, by train, by helicopter …), download CITY MAPPER !
As soon as you arrive in Monaco, you can use the City Mapper application to move as quickly as possible. It lists all the transport options in the principality. Including Parking rates in real time and bus schedules.