LUXE PACK: EVEN GREENER
Organizing trade fairs is an ephemeral activity by definition and greedy in natural resources.
All LUXE PACK teams are mobilizing around the world to strive for an ever more eco-responsible activity while maintaining the quality of its events.
For 20 years, LUXE PACK Monaco shows have been held at the Grimaldi Forum, which this year has obtained its 5th ISO 14001 certification.
This establishment is constantly optimizing its environmental management system. In partnership with the Grimaldi Forum, the LUXE PACK show is designed with permanent ecological concerns:
- A building supplied 100% with green energy in 2019: 2 470m² of photovoltaic panels installed on the roof
- Optimized and sustainable water management,
- An eco-responsible purchasing policy,
- Good risk management,
- Large format recycled PVC prints
- Waste sorting and recycling: 16 selective sorting channels
- Eco-certified cleaning products
- 81% low consumption lamps
- An ISO 14001 2015 certified site
- Badge holders kept for reuse
For more information on ecological initiatives of the Grimaldi Forum, you can watch the video: