LUXE HOME : A space dedicated to Home FRAGRANCE & ACCESSORIES, CANDLES & INTERIOR PERFUMES
WHY LUXE HOME ?
A surging market:
- The global candle market: valued at USD6.8 billion in 2021 and estimated to reach USD9.9 billion by 2028.
- An expected annual growth of 6.3% on average until 2026 (Businesscoot, 2022).
- Over 17 million hits for #candles on Instagram.
EXHIBIT WITHIN THIS NEW DEDICATED AREA AND SHOWCASE YOUR EXPANSIVE EXPERTISE IN:
- Home fragrances
- Incense burners
- Diffusers and sprays
- Candlestick holders
- Oil Lamps
- Wick cutters
- Matches and premium cases …
WHY EXHIBIT ?
- Position your business as an industry player within this growing sector.
- Stand out as a pioneer within this new section that will showcase your expertise among 9,500 decision-makers from the most renowned luxury brands.
- Extend your portfolio with new prospects from all luxury sectors (fragrance, cosmetics, fashion, fine food, lifestyle, etc.) from 50 different countries in only 3 days.
- Capitalize on the legacy of a unique event, with unparalleled networking, established for over 35 years in the Principality of Monaco.
THEY WILL EXPOSE
A STRONG EXPECTATION FROM THE SHOW’S LOYAL VISITORS:
In the wake of the pandemic, people have refocused on themselves and their homes, with the idea of giving their interiors an identity. It also fits with this new holistic idea of ‘in and out’ beauty.
Magali Farion, Director of beauty purchases for the Galeries Lafayette group.
For more information on our customized booth and sponsorship packages, contact:
EMEA (North - Central - Eastern Europe)
AMERICAS (Canada - Latin America) & EMEA (South Europe)