Enhance your visiting experience!
Along with our partners, we design each year a series of events highlighting the r conference programme’s themes, celebrating sustainable packaging solutions and new product launches.
2022 celebrates glass as “material of the year”. Glass has accompanied humankind for centuries, enriching the quality of life of millions as one of the most important, versatile and transformative materials of history. This iconic material continues to serve as a vessel within all civilizations. From its simplest form to the most ornate of bottle designs, glass keeps meeting people’s and societies’ needs as they evolve towards a greater artistic, technological, and environmental future.
This year, LUXE PACK Monaco has honored the anniversary by presenting the “AGE OF GLASS”. An installation supported by FEVE, the European Container Glass Federation will curate a capsule of the finest European glass making companies specializing in beauty, perfumery or spirits along with centdegrés, an international brand intelligence and creative agency. This collaboration will combine creativity with art expertise to demonstrate how collective intelligence can address the current complex challenge of attracting demanding consumers while simultaneously responding to the new ethical frameworks of sustainable development
Throughout the event :
- A perfume was offered to all visitors, stemming from the glassmakers’ expertise, centdegrés’ creativity, and a special Fimenich olfactory development.
- A Showcase featuring the most striking recent productions created by the glassmaking and design specialists themselves.
- Direct access to concept and production experts who have been available and collectively answer visitor questions on the challenges regarding this very extraordinary material
As part of our commitment to sustainability practices in the luxury industry, we were partnering with TO’AK, the Ecuadorian based chocolate manufacturer that combines conservation of the rainforest with producing the rarest and most premium chocolate in the world, in uniquely designed limited series boxes.
> They participated to the session THE RISE OF THE ULTRA PREMIUM on October 3 at 3.00PM, in the main auditorium.
> EXCLUSIVELY OPEN TO VIP : you had the opportunity to join them in the VIP room on October 3 & 4 from 1.30 to 2.30 to know more about cacao harvesting, rainforest conservation in an exclusive chocolate tasting session.
The TO’AK story
To’ak is proudly based in Ecuador—the native origin of cacao. We were born from a rainforest conservation project and later became the pioneer of luxury dark chocolate. Our business is about promoting a healthy food and farming culture that connects people to the land their chocolate is sourced from.
We do this by constantly pushing the boundaries of how cacao is produced, experienced, and valued in the world today. We are celebrated for our innovative cask-aged chocolate, and we’ve taken it upon ourselves to protect and restore the rarest and most prized cacao variety on earth.
Ecodesign, green innovations and sustainable packaging: the entire industry is committed to reducing its environmental impact and ensuring ethical sourcing.
LUXE PACK in Green has become in a few years, the reference event highlighting the best solutions and responsible initiatives of our exhibitors.
>> Check out the 50+ nominees innovation in the LUXE PACK in GREEN display area area.
>> Attend and benefit from best practices of global brands in the GOING GREEN sessions during the LUXE PACK conference:
- CASE STUDY : ZERO CARBON OBJECTIVE on Monday October 3 at 4.00PM
- CHALLENGES OF SUSTAINABLE CONSUMPTION on Tuesday 4th at 11.00 AM
- REFILL/REUSE: HYPE OR BUILT TO LAST? on Tuesday 4th at 4.00 PM
- STEP 1 : A JOURNEY TO ZERO WASTE: RE (UP) CYCLE on Wednesday 5thOctober at 9.45 AM
- STEP2 : SUSTAINABLE DESIGN FOR A CIRCULAR ECONOMY – WHAT’S NEXT? On Wednesday 5thOctober at 10.45 AM
- SUSTAINABLE DESIGN: THE BEAUTY WITHOUT THE BEAST, IS IT POSSIBLE? Wednesday 5thOctober at 1.30 PM