Luxe Pack in green 2021: Who are the finalists?
DATE – 2021/09/23
The organizers of the Luxe Pack Monaco packaging show, which will be held on 27-29 September 2021, have unveiled the finalists of the Luxe Pack in green awards. The winners will be announced on Monday, September 27th at 4:45 pm, in the Camille Blance conference room.
Experts and visitors
For the last twelve years, the Luxe Pack in green awards have honoured the best sustainable packaging innovations and initiatives submitted by exhibitors.
A jury of experts has been entrusted for choosing the winners, it includes:
– Sandrine Sommer, CSR Director And Sustainable Development at Moët Hennessy,
– Hélène Villecroze Eco-design Manager at Channel Parfums et Beauté,
– Jacques Playe, Global Head of Packaging and Product Development at L’Oréal,
– Maurille Larivière, Co-founder and CEO Sustainable Design School,
– and Olivier Wenden, Executive Manager, Fondation Prince Albert II de Monaco.
In addition this year, for the first time, visitors are invited to vote for the “People choice’s award” from the My Luxe Pack platform.
And the finalists are…